Create School Fundraising Photo Calendars
- Create a calendar for your school and keep classmates informed of special events.
- Great fundraising idea for schools.
- Selling your calendar in our online store is an easy way to reach buyers and takes the order processing headaches away.
- Great for listing school events, classmates birthdays, and more.
- Showcase your favorite photos from the school year.
- Promote your school by utilizing the 4 lines of imprint information on the bottom of each month.
- Great for all school departments including band, chorus, school sports, class trips, summer camp, and more.
- Request a free sample wall calendar to share with your organization.
School Fundraising Calendars
Sizes: 8.5x11, 11x14, 12x12 See Sizing
24.95 Save 40%
34.95 Save 40%
34.95 Save 40%
Use Code: TRICK2016 Expires Tue - Nov 1st. Details
* Bulk prices shown include the coupon discount
|Bindery||Plastic Coil Bound|
|Paper||Heavyweight 80lb Velvet Gloss Cover FSC Certified (environmentally-friendly)|
|Printing||Ultra High-Definition Digital Printing|
Includes 12 months. Additional Months $0.99 Each (18 Max)
Front and Back Covers Included
|Options||Add over 500 photos, add your events, clipart, choose backgrounds, and more.|
Easy to Create
Create professional quality calendars in minutes. Simply upload your photos to our online creator and choose from many different calendar templates. You get to choose backgrounds, colors, fonts, clipart, and more. And of course you can add as many events as you wish. Insert up to 4 photos per day box or span your photo across multiple days. We save your work so you can come back and work on your calendar whenever it's convenient for you.
Ideas for Creating your Calendar
- Take photos of students and make a photo collage for each month.
- Take photos of school events.
- Take photos of school sport teams.
- Feature pictures of local celebrities and heroes (firefighters, police officers, people in the medical field, etc). Spice it up and take photos of the firefighters with no shirts.
- Advertise in this years calendar to have customers submit photos for next years calendar. Give them an email to send photos too. Maybe give the top 5 best photo winners a free calendar.
- Feature points of interest in your community - parks, buildings, businesses, people, landmarks, lakes, etc.
- You should list your organization's events for the year, but you can also add your local community events to make your calendar more interesting to the general public. This will help promote more sales.
- Make a flyer for students to take home and order from.
- Sell at the school store or concession stand.
- Create your calendar and have us print a small batch (1-10 copies). Hand these out to your sales team and they can go door-to-door or however you choose and start taking in orders. Download and Print our Calendar Order Form. After you have done this for your chosen amount of time, gather all orders and tally them together. Now you can submit your large order to us and save on our volume pricing.
- Post your calendar for sale on your website, blog, facebook page, and our online store.
- Take out an ad in your local newspaper.
- Email all of your contacts.
- Mail a postcard to your customers/members.
- Sell at fundraising events, annual banquets, local businesses, or festivals, parades, and fairs.
- Sell birthday image listings - i.e. sell each birthday image listing for $5 and place a picture of the person on that date.
- Sell birthday text listings.
- Add coupons in your date boxes.
- Sell sponsorship listings to local companies and list them in the imprint area on the calendar.
- Order your calendars through Paypal and use the "Bill Me Later" option. This will give you up to 6 Months to sell and collect the funds up-front to pay off your bill.
- Create and order one copy of your calendar. Now you have a working sample to take with you to see if local businesses want to sponsor a Month.
- Take out an ad in your local newspaper or community newsletter.
- Contact your local chamber of commerce.
- Make calls to local businesses.
School Fundraising calendar photo ideas
Events to list on your school fundraising calendar
Ideas on how to sell your calendar
Generate extra funds for your calendar project
Here are some ways to attract sponsors
Create a Student's Artwork Calendar
Host a drawing contest and have your panel of judges choose the top drawings for your School Calendar.
Customer Testimonials Unsolicited Customers
"Wow!! I have just received my first calendars and I am thrilled. They look absolutely professional. You will be hearing from me a lot in the near future"
"Thank you, thank you, thank you... What a great company.. such great customer service"
"I have to tell you, the calendar you created for us for Thuhegan Associates is a GREAT success. The local art gallery, which makes $1 on them, says they're the only thing selling this summer!!"
"Just wanted to thank you for all of your help. The calendar arrived on time and was perfect--Grandma was thrilled! Your customer service is impressive. I will continue to recommend your company to friends and family. Thanks again."
"They look great. We're anxious to begin selling them. From all the interest and pre-orders, we expect to sell out by the mid to late November. That means we may be reordering.By the way, we have a TV station, a magazine, and a newspaper interested in featuring our "Girls" of the Tulsa Moose Lodge project."
"I received my three different calendars today and cannot tell you how happy I am with them. They are spectacular and am sure my grandchildren will love them. I am so happy, am going to put together at least two more to give as presents. Thank you so much."
"The calendars arrived yesterday and look great! Thank you for your excellent product and terrific customer service. You guys are great! I'll be back to do a book soon."
"I received the calendars today. Thanks so much for the super fast turn around! Your software was easy to use and much quicker than attempting to create my own calendar. I really like all of the options with backgrounds. I'm sure I'll recommend you to friends and family."
"I just received my calendars and I just can not get over how beautiful they are. The quality is fantastic!! The pictures came out beautiful! IM SO excited to give these out as holiday gifts. I know my friends will be just as pleased! You are the only company I found who let me use SO MANY pictures on one page. Thank you again SO MUCH!"