Raise Money for Your Cause by Creating Fundraising Calendars and Photo Products
Create Fundraising Photo Calendars and Products
Raise money and bring awareness to your cause by creating and selling personalized photo calendars, photo gifts, and merchandise. All products can be easily created online using our EZ Studio Software and you have the option to sell them on site/in-person or in your very own online storefront. Save with our quantity price break tiers, low-base prices, and affordable shipping costs.
How it Works
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Great quality"I was very pleased with the overall quality of the calendar. The paper stock was thicker than expected and the quality of the pictures was excellent."
Service beyond my expectations"Beyond the great calendars, excellent quality, fantastic communications and shipping, their customer service is "over the top". When I realized I had not received a shipment during the Christmas rush, they replaced it to me at no charge, even though the USPS showed it had been delivered. I HIGHLY recommend this company for their quality printing and ease of using the calendar tool, but most of all, for their exceptional customer service. I look forward to working with them on future projects!"
Five stars"I made a family calendar and ordered quite a few of them. They were delivered in no time and look wonderful!! I'll definitely use the site again!"
Best Quality out there!"I was pleasantly surprised at the superior quality of the images in print, the excellent quality and thickness of the paper, and the quick delivery time. I highly recommend the photo calendars. Five stars."
- Donors and customers love personalized photo products
- Easy to create online with our EZ Studio Software
- High profit margins
- Save an additional 10% on bulk rates during our off-season (Feb 1 - Aug 31)
- Non-profits earn 10% more for free Learn More
- Save with our bulk pricing tiers
- Low start-up costs. Purchase one copy to take pre-orders or sell in our online store
- No setup fees or hidden charges
- Showcase your favorite memories from the prior year
- Ideal for keeping your members informed of special events throughout the year
- Prominently display your contact information on each month
- Raise more money by selling ad space in your calendar
- Easy fundraiser that makes money year after year
Easy to CreateCreate professional quality calendars in minutes. Simply upload your photos to our online creator and choose from many different calendar templates. You get to choose backgrounds, colors, fonts, clipart, and more. Easily drag and drop your photos, add text, and preview your creation. We save your work so you can come back and work on your calendar whenever it's convenient for you.
Customer Success Stories
Reagandoodle 2018 Calendar
Sell Price: $20
As seen on Instagram (@Reagandoodle) Reagandoodle and Little Buddy -A labradoodle and his toddler best friend. The adorable duo is sure to keep you smiling all year long with their charming and heartwarming adventures. Makes a great gift! And the best part…. Proceeds from the calendar sales will be donated to benefit children in foster care (Like my Little Buddy).
Over 3000 Copies Sold and Profited Over $40,000
Allie's Angels Memorial Calender
Sell Price: $25
A calendar in memory of our sweet Allie girl
Over 200 Copies Sold and Profited Over $3,000
Sell Price: $24
A brand new 2014 calendar featuring photos of award-winning singer/songwriter Ryan Kelly from all around his homeland in Ireland!
Over 200 Copies Sold and Profited Over $3,000
Request a Free Sample CalendarRequest Sample
Sell photo products in your own shop online
Easily sell photo products to your customers by creating your own online shop. Drive traffic to your shop by linking to it from your website, Facebook page, newsletter, and more. Sell as many photo products as you wish and let us take care of the order processing, fulfillment, and shipping.
Get your very own online shop
No inventory or order taking
Orders ship directly to your customers
Low base prices
Tips and Tricks
Fundraising calendar photo ideas
- Host a picture contest and have your panel of judges choose the top photos for your calendar. Possibly charge a entry-fee to submit a photo to the contest.
- Include pictures of your fundraising event from previous years.
- Feature pictures of local celebrities and heroes holding pets (firefighters, police officers, people in the medical field, etc). Spice it up and take photos of the firefighters with no shirts.
- Advertise in this years calendar to have customers submit photos for next years calendar. Give them an email to send photos too. Maybe give the top 5 best photo winners a free calendar.
- Feature points of interest in your community - parks, buildings, businesses, people, landmarks, lakes, etc.
Events to list on your fundraising calendar
- You should list your organization's events for the year, but you can also add your local community events to make your calendar more interesting to the general public. This will help promote more sales.
Ideas on how to sell your calendar
- Create your calendar and have us print a small batch (1-10 copies). Hand these out to your sales team and they can go door-to-door or however you choose and start taking in orders. Download and Print our Calendar Order Form. After you have done this for your chosen amount of time, gather all orders and tally them together. Now you can submit your large order to us and save on our volume pricing.
- Post your calendar for sale on your website, blog, facebook page, and our online store.
- Take out an ad in your local newspaper.
- Email all of your contacts.
- Mail a postcard to your customers/members.
- Sell at fundraising events, annual banquets, local businesses, or festivals, parades, and fairs.
Generate extra funds for your calendar project
- Sell birthday image listings - i.e. sell each birthday image listing for $5 and place a picture of the person on that date.
- Sell birthday text listings.
- Add coupons in your date boxes.
- Sell sponsorship listings to local companies and list them in the imprint area on the calendar.
- Order your calendars through Paypal and use the "Bill Me Later" option. This will give you up to 6 Months to sell and collect the funds up-front to pay off your bill.