Raise Money for Your Rescue by Creating Animal Rescue Fundraising Calendars and Photo Products
Create Animal Rescue Calendars and Photo Products
Raise money and bring awareness to your rescue by creating and selling personalized photo calendars, photo gifts, and merchandise. All products can be easily created online using our EZ Studio Software and you have the option to sell them on site/in-person or in your very own online storefront. Save with our quantity price break tiers, low-base prices, and affordable shipping costs.
How it Works
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Great quality"I was very pleased with the overall quality of the calendar. The paper stock was thicker than expected and the quality of the pictures was excellent."
Service beyond my expectations"Beyond the great calendars, excellent quality, fantastic communications and shipping, their customer service is "over the top". When I realized I had not received a shipment during the Christmas rush, they replaced it to me at no charge, even though the USPS showed it had been delivered. I HIGHLY recommend this company for their quality printing and ease of using the calendar tool, but most of all, for their exceptional customer service. I look forward to working with them on future projects!"
Five stars"I made a family calendar and ordered quite a few of them. They were delivered in no time and look wonderful!! I'll definitely use the site again!"
Best Quality out there!"I was pleasantly surprised at the superior quality of the images in print, the excellent quality and thickness of the paper, and the quick delivery time. I highly recommend the photo calendars. Five stars."
- Donors and clients love personalized photo products
- Easy to create online with our EZ Studio Software
- High profit margins
- Save with our bulk pricing tiers
- Low start-up costs. Purchase one copy to take pre-orders or sell in our online store
- No setup fees or hidden charges
- Host a photo contest and collect photos from your rescue clients
- Prominently display your rescue's contact information on each month
- Easy fundraiser that makes money year after year
Easy to CreateCreate professional quality calendars in minutes. Simply upload your photos to our online creator and choose from many different calendar templates. You get to choose backgrounds, colors, fonts, clipart, and more. Easily drag and drop your photos, add text, and preview your creation. We save your work so you can come back and work on your calendar whenever it's convenient for you.
Customer Success Stories
Dad Bods & Rescue Dogs: 2020
Sell Price: $20
A viral sensation fundraising calendar benefiting Lucky Bulldogs Rescue. This 12-month calendar features professional photos of French Bulldogs, English Bulldogs, Boston Terriers, and Pugs along with male model volunteers. All proceeds go to Lucky Bulldogs Rescue, a 501(c)(3) pending Non Profit Organization.
Over 2000 Copies Sold and Profited Over $10,000
Reagandoodle 2020 Calendar
Sell Price: $20
Reagandoodle and his little human besties are sure to keep you smiling all year long with their charming and heartwarming adventures. Makes a great gift! And the best part…. Proceeds from the calendar sales will be donated to benefit children in foster care (Like my Little Buddy and Baby Girl were).
Over 1000 Copies Sold and Profited Over $10,000
BraverMountain Mushing 2019 Calendar
Sell Price: $24
BraverMountain Mushing is a team of sled dogs who live with writers Blair Braverman and Quince Mountain and handler Chrissie Bodznick. They split their time between the Northwoods of Wisconsin and rural Alaska. This calendar shares some of the team's experiences out on the trail and highlights important race dates and mushing history (pups' birthdays!). Quince and Blair hope that the calendar helps fans of the team (hi, Ugly Dogs!) and of mushing explain this wild thing they're interested in to their friends, families, and coworkers. They also hope it brings JOY throughout 2019. All proceeds help keep pups happy, healthy, and doing what they love.
Over 600 Copies Sold and Profited Over $9,000
Request a Free Sample CalendarRequest Sample
Sell photo products in your own shop online
Easily sell photo products to your customers by creating your own online shop. Drive traffic to your shop by linking to it from your website, Facebook page, newsletter, and more. Sell as many photo products as you wish and let us take care of the order processing, fulfillment, and shipping.
Get your very own online shop
No inventory or order taking
Orders ship directly to your customers
Low base prices
Tips and Tricks
Humane Society calendar photo ideas
- Host a picture contest and have your panel of judges choose the top photos for your calendar. Possibly charge a entry-fee to submit a photo to the contest.
- Include pictures of your fundraising event from previous years.
- Feature pictures of local celebrities and heroes holding pets (firefighters, police officers, people in the medical field, etc). Spice it up and take photos of the firefighters with no shirts.
- Advertise in this years calendar to have customers submit photos for next years calendar. Give them an email to send photos too. Maybe give the top 5 best photo winners a free calendar.
- Feature points of interest in your community - parks, buildings, businesses, people, landmarks, lakes, etc.
Events to list on your humane society calendar
- You should list your organization's events for the year, but you can also add your local community events to make your calendar more interesting to the general public. This will help promote more sales.
Ideas on how to sell your calendar
- Create your calendar and have us print a small batch (1-10 copies). Hand these out to your sales team and they can go door-to-door or however you choose and start taking in orders. Download and Print our Calendar Order Form. After you have done this for your chosen amount of time, gather all orders and tally them together. Now you can submit your large order to us and save on our volume pricing.
- Post your calendar for sale on your website, blog, facebook page, and our online store.
- Take out an ad in your local newspaper.
- Email all of your contacts.
- Mail a postcard to your customers/members.
- Sell at fundraising events, annual banquets, local businesses, or festivals, parades, and fairs.
Generate extra funds for your calendar project
- Sell birthday image listings - i.e. sell each birthday image listing for $5 and place a picture of the person on that date.
- Sell birthday text listings.
- Add coupons in your date boxes.
- Sell sponsorship listings to local companies and list them in the imprint area on the calendar.
- Order your calendars through Paypal and use the "Bill Me Later" option. This will give you up to 6 Months to sell and collect the funds up-front to pay off your bill.